But the main question is, what happened to the acquired companies? Was it all waste of money? With the recent re-structuring, Google became a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc., which now owns most of the parts. Using infocaptor kpi metrics dashboard and visualization software, we analyze the list of companies, products and services that Google has […]
SponsorsEnter Data and Create Dashboards? Mockups for Dashboards
- What are the Dashboarding options for Small Businesses (SMBs) ?
- How to Fail in Business Intelligence Implementations
- Power Struggle at Wikipedia
- BugZilla Dashboard | BugsDashboard – Monitor your bugs
- Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Dashboard from Esri
- Periodic Table for Visualization
- Receivables Status Dashboard | AR Status Dashboard
- Mockups and Wireframes – Dashboards and Business Intelligence
- Google spent over 28 billion in acquiring companies but was it all waste of money?
- Purchasing KPIs for Dashboard and Reporting – 1