- KPI differ by industry; and KPI are best employed at the lowest level, for an individual.
- Inventory Turns is a very important KPI for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies.
- Inventory Accuracy is an important KPI for companies that carry inventory.
- For Telemarketers, the number of phones calls made is an important KPI.
- For Retail, the average dollars per sale is a good KPI.
- For Accounts Payable departments, the number of AP Days outstanding is important
- For Accounts Receivable departments, the number of AR Days outstanding is important.
- For Managers, employee turnover is an important KPI.
SponsorsEnter Data and Create Dashboards? Mockups for Dashboards
- What are the Dashboarding options for Small Businesses (SMBs) ?
- How to Fail in Business Intelligence Implementations
- Power Struggle at Wikipedia
- BugZilla Dashboard | BugsDashboard – Monitor your bugs
- Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Dashboard from Esri
- Periodic Table for Visualization
- Receivables Status Dashboard | AR Status Dashboard
- Mockups and Wireframes – Dashboards and Business Intelligence
- Google spent over 28 billion in acquiring companies but was it all waste of money?
- Purchasing KPIs for Dashboard and Reporting – 1