The Google Chart API lets you dynamically generate charts. To see the Chart API in action, open up a browser window and copy the following URL into it: http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=p3&chd=t:60,40&chs=250×100&chl=Hello|World Press the Enter or Return key and – presto! – you should see the following image: By just manipulating the URL parameters you can create any […]
SponsorsEnter Data and Create Dashboards? Mockups for Dashboards
- What are the Dashboarding options for Small Businesses (SMBs) ?
- How to Fail in Business Intelligence Implementations
- Power Struggle at Wikipedia
- BugZilla Dashboard | BugsDashboard – Monitor your bugs
- Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Dashboard from Esri
- Periodic Table for Visualization
- Receivables Status Dashboard | AR Status Dashboard
- Mockups and Wireframes – Dashboards and Business Intelligence
- Google spent over 28 billion in acquiring companies but was it all waste of money?
- Purchasing KPIs for Dashboard and Reporting – 1