A fact that I noticed on several Dashboard’s is that they are trying to pass on too much data and form a cluster of sorts within a single view. This just makes me wonder as to why cleanliness and blank spaces are not considered when preparing these designs.
SponsorsEnter Data and Create Dashboards? Mockups for Dashboards
- What are the Dashboarding options for Small Businesses (SMBs) ?
- How to Fail in Business Intelligence Implementations
- Power Struggle at Wikipedia
- BugZilla Dashboard | BugsDashboard – Monitor your bugs
- Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Dashboard from Esri
- Periodic Table for Visualization
- Receivables Status Dashboard | AR Status Dashboard
- Mockups and Wireframes – Dashboards and Business Intelligence
- Google spent over 28 billion in acquiring companies but was it all waste of money?
- Purchasing KPIs for Dashboard and Reporting – 1