Contingent Worker : A temporary or part-time worker, usually one working under contract for a fixed period or a specific project. The Contingent Worker Management dashboard contains KPIs to enable you to see the contingent worker headcount, number of placements, and average length of placements made in your enterprise for a given date within the […]
SponsorsEnter Data and Create Dashboards? Mockups for Dashboards
- What are the Dashboarding options for Small Businesses (SMBs) ?
- How to Fail in Business Intelligence Implementations
- Power Struggle at Wikipedia
- BugZilla Dashboard | BugsDashboard – Monitor your bugs
- Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Dashboard from Esri
- Periodic Table for Visualization
- Receivables Status Dashboard | AR Status Dashboard
- Mockups and Wireframes – Dashboards and Business Intelligence
- Google spent over 28 billion in acquiring companies but was it all waste of money?
- Purchasing KPIs for Dashboard and Reporting – 1